The trimmer, planisher, and end cutting machine is also an essential machine for the production of processing weld joints.
Functions of Each Unit
1. The trimmer, also known as the trimming machine, is used to remove weld slag on internal and external surfaces of the weld joint, in order to flatten it.
2. The weld planisher will planish, and reinforce the weld joint after the weld slag on it has been removed.
3. The end cutting machine is used to cut off leftover material at both ends of the weld joint.
1. The wheel manufacturing equipment comes with a single piece design and shares one hydraulic system, which reduces the number of needed operators and saves floor space.
2. The automatic feeding and discharging mechanism has a 3 process, and 4 location design, which allows for automatic work piece transportation, ensuring high production efficiency.
3. As optional parts, the automatic feeding and discharging devices feature a split design with the main machine. This makes it easy to change from manual to automatic and vice versa.
4. The cutter and die on the steel wheel rim machine use an easy dismount design, allowing users to quickly change the die, and changing the production of different wheel rims.
|1||Main machine specification||Trimmer||
|End cutting machine||
|2||Power supply||AC 380V/ 3phase/50Hz||AC 380V/ 3phase/50Hz||AC 380V/ 3phase/50Hz|
|3||Rated input power||37KVA||45KVA||55KVA|
|4||Max. clamping force for trimming||6Tons||9Tons||12Tons|
|5||Max. trimming force||6Tons||9Tons||12Tons|
|6||Max. clamping force for planishing||6Tons||9Tons||12Tons|
|7||Max. planishing force||6Tons||9Tons||12Tons|
|8||Max. cutting force||28Tons||40Tons||53Tons|
|9||Diameter of cutting oil cylinder||125mm||200mm||220mm|
|10||Pressure of hydraulic system||12Mpa||12MPa||14Mpa|
|11||Maximum thickness of rim band||5mm||8mm||13mm|
|12||Width range of rim band||220mm ~350mm||300mm ~500mm||450mm ~800mm|
|13||Diameter range of rim||280mm ~450mm||400mm ~650mm||600mm ~1000mm|
Trimming Machine | Planishing Machine